Thursday, February 4, 2010

Typing fun

Mattathias received a computer for Christmas this year. It was one of those kids computers, and hit has a lot of games, and a few 'programs' on it (calculators ect.) Of all the things on his computer his favorite program is a lot like Notepad in Windows. Really, the only thing he can do, is type letters. I wanted to get a picture of the last couple, because he's really funny in how he does it, but I was too late, it doesn't save any of his old info, just erases them.
Here are a few examples of what he has said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM HAVE FUN AT BIAGIES HAVE A GOOD DAY

(This one is my fav)
MY DAD WORKS AT REMAX REEL ISTATE GROUP. HE IS THEIR TECH GUY. WE GO THERE ONCE A MONTH TO VISIT HIM.

He figured out how to capitalize things, and decided it looks really cool that way, so he won't leave the letters little ;) Sometimes he asks me how to spell things, but most of the time he just types it, and shows me later. I think it's really cute to watch him come up with things to say.
I'm thinking about finding a computer program to teach him typing, that is a game too. There are so many of them out there, it shouldn't be too hard once I decide to add that to his school day.

1 comment:

  1. ok, my bad, I was trying to set it up so that Mattathias could blog, and accidentally left him logged in, so that blog was really from me ;)

    ReplyDelete